Pepper Spray & Mace
This course covers the legal and moral aspects of using pepper spray and mace as well as effective techniques, user awareness, and the responsibilities a security officer must know when carrying and using pepper spray. (Don’t worry, you do not get sprayed).
- Understanding when and when not to dispense pepper spray
- Effective non-lethal techniques
- Liability issues to consider
- Pro-Active considerations
- Required documentation preparation
- Tactical positions
- Handling aggressive situations
- Chemical make up
- Post first aid
- Proper carrying, storage and care of canisters
When are classes?
We offer training 7 days a week during our business hours. There’s no need to make an appointment. Walk-ins are welcome everyday. Come in whenever you are available and start immediately. This training program is individualized so you can go at your own pace.